Sunday 23 January 2022

More weekend

Thankful I was awake and made the effort to join the creativity zoom, & I really enjoyed it - I was energised for a while.  For zoom and online events, & meetup and people willing to give their time and gifts.  For the partner I had for the breakout rooms, & thought provoking conversations.

That we had bacon in the fridge, & there is plenty of food.  

That I remembered the knitting zoom & got my phone charged for a while.  That I managed to pick up the dropped stitch and work it back, & am enjoying the rounds & the sock looks like it'll be big enough.  That the chat was fun, & I knew when it was time to move out the chair.  That if we meet in person I'm likely to make the effort to join them, at least sometimes.  I got a tip to move the knitting to the middle of the needles & haven't dropped any stitches since.

For husband coming for a walk & it being dry and reasonably warm.  & then gaming more, enjoying spending time with him.

That I got an advert for a knitting project which sounds like a useful start next, & that led me onto other opportunities & I have signed up for a few.  That the letter writing advert was renewed & I have ideas for that too.

That there was enough milk left for me to do breakfast / lunch for tomorrow, & I remembered to do so.  That I've already packed my diary so at least I'll remember it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment