Saturday 8 January 2022

Fun

Thankful for the books on my phone so I can lie in bed and read without light.   That being cosy under husband's arm kept me in bed and I had another snooze.

That I had plenty of time to enjoy hobbies and chatting with friends today and no obligations.

That I've remembered to set a reminder for tomorrow's meetup.  And I got a refund for the workshop I'm not attending.

That I enjoyed today's workshop & friends made it.  Was good to have the brief chat we had.  That I still have access to events like this cos of zoom and that I met the necessary people before I left the UK.

For having access to plenty of comforts and entertainment and relaxing and calming activities.  That we had potatoes and I had paint so the potato printing worked out and that helped me be ready to do the next sketch activity.  That I was excited to reconnect with my dragons and that helped inspire my art.  For the ease of being able to share with others, Internet, messenger apps, phone camera.  

That we live in abundance and now and here and are blessed with so much and that we know to count our blessings.  

For the experience of recording voice clips and the insights that gave me.  For counselling and all i'm working through and having people to talk about it with, and that I can afford the counselling and the journals and books and other hobbies.  

That I love my life and am surrounded by good people and well supported.  For having the angel cards and dragon cards so I can call on them and be reminded of today's session.  

That my dad emailed and I saw it in time to ring him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment