Sunday 9 January 2022

Safe travels

Thankful for being able to turn off the alarm and have the time to myself instead of attending the meetup.
& that I got myself to the beach, & that it's actually really straightforward.
That it stayed dry while I was there, & that I had a great vantage point to listen to the waves, & my recordings turned out well.
That I got home safely, & the scariest bend there was a learner pulling in, slowly, so I had a safe opportunity to pull out & know not to go that way again.  & it took longer than the main roads.
That I had soup to enjoy when I got home, & husband made dinner.  The effort he puts into providing nice & healthy meals for me.

That friends are interested in a unicorn workshop & host is happy to go ahead with one.  Something to look forward to & get excited about.

That I had a great time out, & a lovely cosy house to return to.  That my time is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment