Thursday 6 January 2022

Survival

Very thankful I realised I wasn't wearing my glasses & found them before they got damaged.  Also that I'd dropped them on the ground rather than in the post box.

That I had a blanket in the car so could take off my wet coat & still wrap up a little.  That I got to the post box & posted my signed paperwork.

For husband bringing me a smoothie as a treat, & for all the effort he puts into meals and treats for me.  Including things like choosing the jigsaws. & for signing up for the course with me.

That I got a reply from my coach & she's happy for me to quit, so I'm quitting.

That I was home in time to speak to someone having issues.  That I stayed reasonably calm & got through my work, & had fun chatting with a workmate.

That I made it to Pilates & am enjoying my new "space".  For the teacher keeping the class online & that I got to make a recommendation for an exercise to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment