Wednesday 26 January 2022

Decisions

Thankful for counselling, that I calmed down & learnt a new technique, & that I remembered how well supported I am & how I like the team & my boss.  & I recognise how good I have it where I am.

That I managed to do enough today to calm my recent overwhelm about work, & it was worth going to the meeting I said I'd attend.  That the team catch-up was a good laugh, & I had another nice chat with mentor buddy.

That husband agreed to Chinese for dinner.

That we can look seriously at houses now, & am looking forward to the things that come with it (like a new sofa!  I am so uncomfortable on this one).  That we managed to get a house here & are comfortable & the rent is reasonable.

That I went back & watched the tutorials again & the crochet is going better.  That I found the bigger hook & it's working out - the right size piece.  That there's a more local crafting club & I'm on the list to contact when it resumes.

That a friend got in touch out of the blue & we had a decent catch-up.  2 friends, & they both have new jobs & things are going well for them.

What went well?
The chat with mentor - buddy, that I've been opening up to them.  Pleased with myself over my answers in the meeting, & the opening to state our wants to the boss.
Pleased with myself over the crochet, that I can see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment