Tuesday 1 February 2022

Looking forward

Thankful I got done what I needed to at work today.  That team mate was able to review some work so I could get it released.

That I managed to solve a couple of work problems & people were appreciative, & I felt smart for figuring them out.

Had a nice chat with a workmate about the house, & realised that this is the one I want.  Husband got his agreement in principle & has agreed to put an offer in.  

We finished the jigsaw & all the pieces are there.  That there's no rush for us to dismantle it.  Glad we have the room to have a dedicated jigsaw table.

That husband did weights with me, & I progressed a kg on curls.  

That I remembered to log into meetup & cancel my RSVP for Sunday when I'm at the unicorn workshop.  For the workshop being held & friends to attend with.  Something else to look forward to. 

That I am feeling much better now the house is sold.  We got a refund on the TV licence & the home care agreement, & the final gas & electric bills are through.

No comments:

Post a Comment