Friday 14 January 2022

Friday!

In a much better mood.  Enjoyed chat with boss & got through some work.  Also made a smart decision.  Supermarket trip got me to over 5000 steps, & enjoyed chatting with a friend.

Remembered to phone for my prescription, & got through & remembered to pay.
Latest treat arrived & am looking forward to getting it done.  Well timed for a friend who's suffering / struggling.

Zoom link has been reset so I can get into the meetup chat tomorrow.
Someone is taking over one of my voluntary roles so I can step down - hurray!

Found a mistake & it didn't carry over to anywhere else which is good, also that I spotted it rather than someone else finding it.

Happy it's the weekend & I can relax.  That I managed to clear the space husband wants, & set up the next table.
That I got to speak to workmate & we've set a date for gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment