Thursday 13 January 2022

recovering

Glad I managed a few mins on the exercise machine, at least I feel like I've made an effort.  That we have it, & we have the room to be able to use it without sacrifice.  That I can use the kitchen for Pilates rather than keep moving the weights bench.  Thankful we have that too & some weights.

That work is busy so there's at least plenty to do.

That friend recommended an audio app and I'm enjoying the content.  That I discovered audiobooks and am enjoying them whilst knitting / stitching / on the exercise machine.

That we're making progress on the jigsaw, & that we have the dedicated table so there's no pressure to get it finished & we can just leave it out.

That tomorrow's Friday, hoping for an easy day & then the weekend.  & that I have a chat arranged with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment