Monday 17 January 2022

Happy

Thankful I was awake early and got to work for my meeting. That there's a fix for the computer issue so I could work from home this afternoon.  That I got done what I needed to & the deadlines are pushed out.

That we have the printer and print quality doesn't matter so I can print off what I need.  That there are plenty of patterns available & wool and I can indulge these hobbies.  That I can easily get what I need.

That I feel much better today, & have my mojo back.  That there's room in my exercise space for me to hoola hoop.  

That I was onsite for the free chocolate bars, & I shared it with husband.  & lunch was nice, & I had a sensible portion.

That I have my half day tomorrow, & the work is under control for now.  That the boss told us not to worry about how much there is, & I am generally much calmer than I used to be.

For friend recommending the Hay House audio & I'm enjoying listening, & the meditations.  That I was inspired to get on Bob & he stopped squeaking & I got my 10k steps.  & remembered to get my tablets & the dispersables are quite nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment