Monday 3 January 2022

Holidays

Thankful to remember Pilates, that it was a good session & I managed well.  That there's plenty of room for me in the kitchen & it's a better place to do it.  Thankful to teacher for keeping it going.

To husband for organising food, & looking after me, for checking if I want hot chocolate & then making it for me.

To friends I've been chatting with today, & for the reminder to be compassionate.

That I got the bunny in before the weather turned bad.  That the Christmas decorations fit into the box, & I got the tree away ok.

That husband's made progress on the jigsaw with me so there's hope we'll get it finished this time.

For holidays, and holiday pay, & enjoying a relaxing start to the day.

For all the entertainment we have, & the access to people & resources via the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment