Saturday 15 January 2022

Weekends are mine

Thankful for the weekend & time off.  That I can spend the morning in bed with no consequences.

For the phone & wifi and still being able to keep in touch with friend, & the kindle for reading etc.

For meetup and social groups & finally getting up to knit.  For the shops being open & stocked and being able to supply myself with hobby resources.  That I survived the carpark & my new go to had plenty of space. & I found some lovely wool in the wool shop.  For all the people who share their patterns online for free, or minimal cost.  Thankful too for the communities and people willing to share their knowledge eg YouTube clips.

Also glad I resisted the rainbow collection of wool in the shop til I'm more experienced & likely to finish a project.  And that I got some nice wool that'll be a challenge.

For the care husband shows me, & the hot chocolate etc.  That he rolls over and puts his arm round me when nudged, & the light from the phone doesn't disturb him.

That I'm enjoying the new cross stitch & it's easy enough to do while watching tv.  That friend has been in touch & we're swapping messages again.  That I remembered to email old colleague who got in touch, & arranged a session with person who's taking over my listing volunteer role.


No comments:

Post a Comment