Thursday 20 January 2022

Space

Thankful for husband, for the effort he puts into making me nice dinners, and for him doing the cooking.  That it's nice having him home with me, and that we have shared interests like tw TV shows and the jigsaw. 

That we have plenty of space for the things we want to do - like the gaming tables and work desks

That working some of yesterday meant I could finish earlier today without feeling guilty. 

That we had a quick laugh at the team meeting and I had a friendly conversation with one of the analysts.  That I had a pleasant chat with tarot contact and she's taking over my volunteering role I'm ready to give up.  Happy to be giving up all my volunteering.  Thankful for friend who got me started down this path and for the people I've met along the way.  Also for being able to step down and knowing when it's time to do so.  

For the available resources and support.  For discovering I like audio books and the access I have to them.  For being able to read and write too and enjoying doing so.

For heating and running water and having a house to live in. That we were able to move and get jobs and can afford treats.  For having been able to pack up our stuff and get it into storage and the house selling gives me freedom from worrying about that.  For having  spent some time here and getting to know the area a bit and having access to people who can tell us which are good places to be and which are to be avoided.  

That I slept well and has plenty of time to relax today.  For the cross stitch kits and the ne.wone being easy to pick up for a few mins and put down again for later.  The same with the exercise bike - is easy to just jump on and off.  And for husband showing me how to make it harder.  

For my warm cosy bed and having flexible work times so I can have a lie in tomorrow if I want and/ or an early finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment