Saturday 22 January 2022

Weekend

Thankful we were awake & home when husband's delivery arrived, & that he suggested the walk at the woods afterwards.  That it was dry & bright & we had a pleasant walk, & he'll go back again.

That we have the freedom to jump in the car and drive places, that restrictions are lifting and there are nice places around to visit.  That the drive out on a weekend shows me which areas we can consider & where I definitely don't want to be driving from.  That checking the map now I can see I chose the best way to get to lunch.

That we had a pleasant afternoon together gaming, & watching Netflix.  We retired at the same time so our new characters start at the same level & we found an easy gold-rich mission as a learning ground.  & I like my new character.

That I started the socks & have been enjoying the challenge of the round knitting.  That I did the tension square, found my ruler, & it was spot on.  That I had the foresight to buy stitch markers when I was in the wool shop, & that I remembered them today.

That I've been managing to pick up my dropped stitches and caught one half way down before it undid completely.  I have the choice of either working it up by hand or unpicking back to the start - & I don't have to make that decision tonight.

Husband brought me hot chocolate without me asking, & knows my favourite take-aways meals now.  That he takes care of meals & whatever needs doing, without complaint.

That I've been in a good mood & am sleeping better.

No comments:

Post a Comment