Saturday 29 January 2022

Calm

Thankful to still be in a good mood.  For the house selling & it being a massive relief.  That husband's starting to look into how to get our stuff out of storage there & over here instead.

That I decided against attending the conference & instead did some shredding, letter writing, & enjoyed the knitting zoom.  That it's a stable group & I'm starting to get to know them now & join in more.

That I got stitch markers when I went to the knitting shop.

Am glad I found & joined the knitting meetup, & that I'm learning crochet & getting the chance to practice with the squares. That this green seems to be going better than the blue & there's plenty of scope for experimentation once this one is finished.

That I got to the post office to post a couple of letters, & have a few more ready to go.  That writing these has given me loads of ideas for writing to the nursing home.

That I brought the shredder & am finally getting through the paperwork.  & I managed to get a few more pieces into the jigsaw.

What I'm proud of:
Writing letters to friends & spending the day doing things I enjoy.  Am proud of my crochet skills & I'm still a total newbie to it.  & that I recorded my favourite hole so I know how to make the flowers.  That I thought to use stitch markers instead of counting from scratch and recording the rows.  And for resisting going back to the wool shop today.
That the house sale & viewing is something I am sharing with loads of friends & gives me something to talk about in counselling - that I don't exclusively dwell on the negative with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment