Wednesday 31 March 2021

Work

Thankful I had the morning off, & that I made it to the team meeting.  

That I had the space to speak up about the thing we were all supposed to read, and the boss took over the explanation.  & that I said I was away for a long lunch, so they knew.  & then I had a better afternoon because I came back calmer.

That I thought to ask the right question in a discussion later, and that I came back unprompted after dinner to take over from workmate, & it was simple & there was nothing for me to do.  Had a quick discussion with the boss, and answered another of his questions (I love being on the ball).

Just remembered to write my todo list for tomorrow, & maybe I'll get in to see people.  I've left it open so I can decide in the morning.

That I allowed a long lunch, & enjoyed being at the woods.  That I took the time to sit & pay attention to what was going on & saw a couple of red squirrels, & one even stayed still for a photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment