Friday 12 March 2021

Woods

I got to the woods, &it was sunny.  I enjoyed a few mins on the swings, & a quiet wander.  Thankful to get a space, & that it was fairly empty.  That I got back to the car before it started raining.

That I finally caught up with some people & have an answer to propose to their issue.  That I was on the ball & competent for the discussion with my boss.  That the boss was happy with my explanation document, & that I have a plan for what to do next.

That I have an email drafted and ready to send next week, and have plenty of time to get done what I need to. That I noticed the mistake in something I was reviewing.

That I also knew the answers to the questions someone else had, and was able to help.

That the chocolate arrived today, & also my masks.

That a friend made another grid for me, that she's ok & is recovering well.

That a friend reminder me to take my tablet, & to do my grats. & that tomorrow is weekend so it doesn't matter if I sleep in as a result of taking my tablet.



No comments:

Post a Comment