Thursday 18 March 2021

Sleepy

I had an easy day, got a backlog of reading completed.  Thankful I mentioned it to workmate because there were a few readings I hadn't added.

Someone suggested I'd be really good at a volunteering position they want filled, & while it's flattering to be asked, I'm glad I declined.  Also glad of having done it for a while earlier so that I knew it's not for me.

Had a decent chat with a workmate at the end of a meeting.  & that I got to the woods & had the swings to myself & enjoyed lying in the nest swing.  

Thankful that I noticed the "buzzy thing" was a bee crawling across the floor & was able to rescue it & put it back outside before it flew anywhere near husband & got swatted.

That I went to investigate the smell & turned the hob off before any harm was done.

That I slept well & got up early so I had time to do yoga before work, & time for a longer lunch so I watched tv & ate with husband after a short walk.

That I finally remembered to text neighbour whilst it was a reasonable time to text.

No comments:

Post a Comment