Friday 26 March 2021

Friday

Thankful I got to speak to the doctor, & that I've got my new tablets to try.  

That the chemists had them in stock and I've got them ready to take tomorrow, at the weekend so if I react badly no-one needs to know.  That my boss already knows I'm not at my best right now & has said if I need time away to just let him know & then take it.  That husband is around & knows how to look after me.  That he takes good care of me.

That I've been using my blog as a kind of diary and tags make it easy to go back and review so I have a better understanding of what happened when I started on the other tablets.

That a friend noticed I'm up later than usual and is checking I'm ok.  Thankful for all the support I have.

I got my 10,000 steps, glad because I was intending to get that many & had forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment