Friday 19 March 2021

Art treats

Someone let me know Lidl had cool stuff and husband came with me.  I got some cool stuff and even some canvas to colour & put on the walls - saves me having to find pictures.  Plus we were lucky to get straight in, when we came out there was a queue.  I also got roses for me & the bunny to share.  & the pens I bought fit the holes on the spirograph wheels.  & I found my fine liners that've been missing for ages.  That I found a couple of my posts that people had replied to, so I was able to respond to their comments. & I have details of a crystal shop to visit in Waterford too!

Thankful that KFC was really quick tonight.

That husband found something interesting for us to watch & is looking out for me.  That he bought chocolate treats.

That my new crystals arrived today!  & very glad I sent a photo to the seller so she was able to tell me about the freebie she'd included that I hadn't noticed.  Glad I'd put the packaging in the envelope & it was on top of my bin rather than being in one of the manky house bins, & that I rescued the crystal.

That I've decided to take the next couple of Wednesdays off to see if that makes work easier to tolerate, & then it's Easter.  That it's been a quiet week & I've mostly been left alone in it.  That I spotted a mistake before anyone checked my work so I can correct it next week.

That the boss has put a meeting in so we'll actually get to discuss what I need to catch up with him about (workwise).


No comments:

Post a Comment