Saturday 20 March 2021

Lazy Saturday

Thankful it's the weekend, that I managed to get back to sleep when I was awake early, & that I enjoyed reading in bed.

That I remembered to wash my work masks, & got the bedding stripped off, & husband helped me put on the clean duvet cover before bedtime so I am excited about the fresh bedding waiting for me!

That when I asked him to bring the hoover down he took the opportunity to do under his desk, & did the stairs & hallway too.

That I've taken a break from volunteering, & enjoy having the extra time to myself.

That I've found a couple of online Irish sites that sell crystals, & I've treated myself to a new deck of cards.  Thankful I remembered how to log in and use Paypal, 

That husband does the cooking, & puts the effort into creating tasty meals he thinks I'll like, & that he's been finding interesting things for us to watch.

That when I went downstairs & it was dark outside that I remembered the bunny was still out & put her away in her hutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment