Monday 22 March 2021

Support

Thankful to have a job, a reason to get up in the morning, & that I can get up.  That I had reason to speak to the boss about something work related which gave me the in to telling him I'm still finding it hard.  He's going to sort out for me to spend more time at work, being around people.  

That husband took me for a reasonable length walk at lunchtime, & there are 5 seasons of the comedy we're watching, so plenty of entertainment.

That husband came back to the supermarket with me, for the milk I forgot. & made me hot chocolate when we got back.

That the painkillers are taking the edge off my shoulder pain.

That I have money for treats & have supported several small businesses lately. 

That I was telling some workmates about the spirograph & one thinks it'd be a great idea for his kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment