Tuesday 9 March 2021

Roasties

Thankful that I rarely get headaches, & the one I had today has gone away.

That I got finished in time for the zoom, & it was good catching up with friends.  

That I'd already decided against Pilates so when I ended up working late it didn't matter too much.  That I'd told husband late enough for dinner that I was finished in time for it.  That he made roast potatoes specially because I asked for them.

That the boss saw me working late which never does any harm, & a team mate was around to do review my work for me.  That the boss backed the decision I made & is generally supportive & on the ball.  Glad I messaged the team mate a second time because he'd just forgotten to reply. & that I took him through the process.

Glad I remembered grats tonight & am getting back in the habit, & as I shared on the zoom today - 2 reasons to be grateful for working from home: 1) I have work, 2) I have a home.


No comments:

Post a Comment