Thursday 25 March 2021

Work

Thankful my shoulder hurts less today.

That I got to spend the day with a few team mates & it felt like a productive day.  That we had a nice chat as we walked around at lunch, & I enjoyed the noodles I got (& had a sensible portion).  That I mostly got left alone to get on with what I was doing.  That it was dry at lunch.

That we got finished the tasks that we had to be onsite for, which means I can spend tomorrow afternoon waiting for the doctor to phone again, & I've paid for it tonight so I don't need to remember it tomorrow.

That there were few enough of us in that I got a chair, & managed a bit more of the document reconciliation that I've been working through.

That workmate suggested I speak to QA about something & the manager was in our office & had a few minutes.  I like her advice & will deal with it tomorrow.

That husband cut up melon for me so I've had that tonight instead of chocolate, & I resisted cake too.

No comments:

Post a Comment