Saturday 13 March 2021

Volunteering

Had a long chat with a friend today, have missed talking with her.  We had a good laugh, some good ideas, & found some clarity.

Husband made lunch was I was chatting.

That I handled myself well during an intense stressful situation.  That the supervisor had my back, & that my texter provided enough details for us to get her an ambulance, & that she stayed chatting with me and let me know when it arrived.  That I knew to take a break and husband was his usual awesome self & gave me a hug as I recovered.

That I phoned my brother & we had a good chat, & it was nice to be able to actually talk, as much as I enjoy the daft faces in the video calls with my niece.  

That I remembered I'm off on Wed for the bank holiday - yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment