Saturday 27 March 2021

Hope

Thankful I got up & took my tablet, & that I haven't had any side effects today.  That it's the weekend & I can nap as much as I want, & even if it was a week day, my boss is cool with me taking the time I need.
That the hope & the weekend & possibly the tablet (unlikely on day 1) have me feeling better.

That I've got my mojo back & even created a grid for a friend.  That I've remembered how much I enjoy choosing which bracelet(s) to wear, and can add that to my suggestion list.

That the pet store had bunny clippers so I can get on with that next time husband's free.

That I got the woods & it was fairly quiet, I got my 10k steps, & to play on the swings.  That I can make the nest swing swing.  That the weather held while I was there.

That husband remembered my milk, & my carton of juice.





No comments:

Post a Comment