Friday 5 March 2021

Hobbies

Thankful to have the day off, to be awake early & enjoy reading in bed.  That husband took the day off with me & for the bonus time together.  That we finally remembered to take the bottles to the bottle bank, & went to Lidl, & got a rake for the garden (I've been talking about that long enough).

That we enjoyed our game this afternoon, & husband set it up because I said I was fed up of doing it.  That we've found a new scenario to do, & it'll open a few more.  That there's still plenty in the game for us to enjoy, & I imagine many more hours of entertainment.  That it'll be fun to play with company too.

That we were finished dinner in time for volunteering & it was a quiet shift, & I know that time slot doesn't work for me.  That going downstairs to finish the show I remembered the bunny was still out.  She's happy with the kale husband remembered for her - glad he automatically buys her treats when he's shopping.

That there were spaces in the carpark at the woods.

That I got to chat with one of my friends today, actual conversation!

That I have plenty of books to read and enjoy reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment