Thursday 4 March 2021

Work

I've been much happier today, like my old old self.  The music is back in my head and I didn't even realise it was gone.  Glad we have devices to play music.  

Also glad I went into work & had a laugh with workmates.  That I got lunch & managed to stay reasonably hydrated.  That I made it home for most of Pilates.  That I got up & showered.

That husband set up the game for us and we breezed through it.

That my book arrived & I have tomorrow off to get stuck into it.  Glad I like reading & I have plenty of books, library ebooks and actual physical books. Glad I was brought up to love reading.

That parcel arrived to friend, & we're going to have a chat tomorrow - looking forward to it. Glad for tech and ways to keep in touch.

Also thankful for my job, that my varied and random skillset is actually a bonus and that I am likely to never need to take another lab job.  That's only become obvious with this latest job - it turns out bits of what I was doing is actually an established role.  Glad to be able to see my last job as a stepping stone and find some good from the experience of being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment