Saturday 6 March 2021

Crystals & tarot

Thankful I remembered to take the photo of the cards this morning in natural daylight (they're so glossy they reflect the light & are a nightmare in artificial light).  That friend let me read for her and I enjoyed doing it, happy to be able to do something for her.

That husband has peeled & chopped carrot for me so I have something to snack on.  

That he built the latest scenario, & encouraged me to finish the last one we did.  That I've finally levelled up again.

That I enjoyed creating the spread and was inspired to turn it into a blog piece (& that I remembered to tell the blog wrangler that I'm not a free reader anymore in case it was still in the blurb).  That putting the picture into PowerPoint worked well for annotating it.

That I remembered a friend had asked me about crystal grids & so I was able to send on some links to useful resources.

That I remembered to call a friend & she was so happy to hear from us, & Jay even let me put it on speakerphone so she got a quick chat with him too.

That I've enjoyed my lazy day today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment