Tuesday 30 March 2021

Jeans

Thankful that I had the morning off to settle myself.  That I managed to redirect my energy into something more productive than jiggling.  & I finally remembered to oil the door hinges.

That husband talked me into getting new jeans & they arrived & they fit, & one style was in stock for me to get a second pair, & there was another style really cheap.  That I remembered to hang the washing.

That I had a good idea and a meeting & was right.  That I managed to get the urgent tasks for the day done, and that I'm calmer about the things I won't get done on time - well no-one else seems to care, I'm not going to be the only one.

That it was nice weather at lunch & husband came for a walk, & I remembered to post the zoom link & the others replied to say they'd rather enjoy the sunshine.

That I made it to the tarot social & it was quite good fun.  That zoom exists and I have ways of keeping in touch with friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment