Saturday 13 March 2021

Apps

Someone recommended a gratitude journal app which provides journalling prompts.
Something or someone that makes your life easier:  

The hot water tap, house plumbing & sewerage system.

Husband for being so calm, & feeding me, & being generally fantastic.
Various friends for chatting with me during the day, & being fun and calming.  For keeping an eye on the house, & the things that've been posted to me.  For the happy memories I have of days out with friends.

My boss for making work as smooth as he can, & for having our backs.

The car & being able to drive, for making places accessible, & transporting things, for getting us over here and getting us around.

My dad for giving me the car and sorting out my servicing contract etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment