Tuesday 2 March 2021

Friends

Thankful for friend joining me at lunch, & that it was nice enough to sit out.  Showing him the bunny gave us pets as a conversation.  That the days are lighter and warmer.  That we have central heating, and access to clean safe water.

That team meeting was a good laugh, & work are sending out chocolate to us for Easter.

That I remembered about the water folder & added those items into my work reports.  For closing out another action from my list.

That I remembered to message my mentee.  

That I've got some texter feedback, glad I made enough of an impression on someone that they completed the survey.

That I was able to cheer a friend up today.

For having friends to message and have a laugh with, for being able to share things that make me laugh and frustrate me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment