Sunday 21 March 2021

Woods

That I realised before I got up that it wasn't Monday, & I had plenty of time to read in bed.  Thankful for belonging to the library & the selection of books they have.  & that someone who's reading the same book as me invited me to a zoom.  I made it & it was interesting & I'm not missing out if I don't attend another one.  Also reminded me that I'm happy enough to not be joining the tabi socials.  Glad I've not got FOMO.

That I was cosy under husband's arm reading this morning.  That I got to the woods and that someone left a space just as I was looking for one, so I parked easily, & the road was quiet when I was left.

That I signed up for the Silvercloud programme & my login is still active, that I have a few sources of help.

That husband made yummy tea for me, & that he shared his chocolate with me.  That he watched a film I wanted to, & we had good chats during it.  & that he made me hot chocolate.

That I remembered grats before shutting the computer down.

No comments:

Post a Comment