Sunday 7 March 2021

Trees

Thankful that I saw to the bunny before I left, that by the time I'd found somewhere to turn round and drive back past the woods that they were open.

That it was sunny while I sat & had my juice, and it was warm enough to sit on the swing on my coat so my bum stayed dry.  That the woods are quiet with a lovely atmosphere and I enjoy being there.  Going the "wrong" way on the trip home meant I went to the usual petrol station to fill up, & it was cheaper than the one on the default way home.  That I had a mask in the car so I could go in to pay.

For husband doing the cooking, and that he cooked instead of take-away today.  He did yummy roast potatoes.

That I got a supervisor shout out from last shift.  

That a friend reminded me I haven't mentioned crafts or colouring recently and it inspired me to paint a picture and mix up some paints I got last year.  I had a fun while playing with the paint & got a picture I'm impressed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment