Monday 25 January 2021

Working from home

Thankful to hear from a friend, & that she's ok.  That I have plenty of work to keep me occupied, & a little pressure now is a useful reminder not to get too comfortable.  Thankful that I'm part of a team & we have a good laugh.

That I tried a different programme & listening to an audiobook (rather than watching Netflix rotated) and managed longer on the exercise machine.  That being able to have one longer go means less switching between accounts.  That I found a nice new little notebook to track progress in.

Thankful for a reminder I saw today, 2 reasons to love working from home:  you have work, you have a home.  Both things I am very thankful for, & for husband too.

That we made it out for a walk today, and it was dry & sunny, & the frost was gone.  That I enjoy talking with husband.

That I made it to Pilates, & am thankful I didn't get an answer about I sent just beforehand because that meant I wasn't tempted to go back to the computer & work more, useful for reinforcing my boundaries.

That when I woke up & saw the frost I could stay home, & stay safe from the ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment