Saturday 16 January 2021

Weekend

Thankful the group seem to be taking distancing more seriously.  That I can see that it's for the best that they declined.  That the woods were empty and I was on the way home before it started raining.  

That we had dinner eaten before friend rang, & it was good to speak to her.

That I made a decision about some of the decks I like and am going to keep, and another that I think I won't.

That the spare reading was an interesting enough question for me to take it, and that it's helped me decide to quit reading.

That I seem on much better form these days.

That I've decided my usual Saturday volunteering slot is better for me, & that I've reached my halfway point. That I got nice feedback from the other day, when I had a tough shift.

That husband & I had an easy game & it was me that got the treasure for a change, & it was actually treasure rather than a trap.

That I remembered to go to the pharmacy and collect my tablets.  That they sell make-up so I know for if I do decide to get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment