Sunday 3 January 2021

Decluttering

Thankful to make some progress with the decluttering.  To give up Facebook and do something more productive, & that husband started hoovering while I was at it so the hoovering's done for the next while, & that he's moved the rubbish out of the office.

That he came out for a walk with me, & braved the ice.  Thankful for these holidays, to have spent time sleeping & relaxing.  That I managed most of a workout and am starting better habits.

That I found my purse & keys starting to hide so I managed to rescue them rather than panicking when I couldn't find them in a hurry.

Thankful I've made room for Pilates & am looking forward to the class tomorrow.  That I found one of the crystals I'd lost and forgotten about.

Thankful for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment