Sunday 17 January 2021

Lazy Sunday

Thankful for a lie-in, for being able to read in bed.  That it's fine & dry outside, & that husband remembered to get greens for the bunny.

That we had a quick game of Gloomhaven, & I think we've been playing on the wrong difficulty level, maybe things way harder than they needed to be.  Glad husband bought it & that it's fun to play.  Also I'm enjoying the storyline & it doesn't really matter than I'm not on top of my half of the game admin.

Thankful friend got in touch & is ok.

That husband set my second monitor up & got it working for me, & that'll be better for volunteering, (using the second screen).

For a warm safe house & cosy bed where I'm headed now.

That I remembered to get the towels from the washing machine & hang them.


No comments:

Post a Comment