Sunday 24 January 2021

Quiet Sunday

Thankful when I dropped my kindle the landing railings stopped it falling onto the stairs.  For husband buying me the kindle & being able to instantly get books for it.  For the library ebooks & audiobooks too.

That it's a quiet night for volunteering, and I'm chatting with friends.

That I enjoyed the workshop, for zoom and technology and ways to keep in touch.  For the sound people I know.

That husband cooks for me, & we had a lovely dinner watching tv.  For Netflix & prime & access to interesting shows, and things like Youtube, that there are so many ways to be entertained.

That I found a game I know how to play online so can start organising an event now.

That husband got me a better sharpener so my wrists don't get sore or my fingers blistered when I'm sharpening pencils for colouring in now.

That the exercise machine is easy to hop on & off & can be left out permanently ready for use.

That I noticed the shower tray getting manky so I washed it.  

That we have plenty, & comfortable lives.  That there are plenty of techniques in my toolkit & I can keep a reference guide for when I need help / cheering up.

Really thankful I remembered the bunny after volunteering & now she's safely away for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment