Saturday 9 January 2021

Chatty

Thankful friend organised fixing my heating & was there to let the repairman in.  That the heating is working fine & a neighbour keeps an eye on the place for me.

That I checked the address before I stuck the letter back in the post & saw it was a neighbour so I dropped it off.

That I was back at the car before husband when we went shopping, & it was warm enough in the sun.  That the carpark was well de-iced and fairly empty.

That I remembered to phone a friend, & tell her we got the voucher she sent.

Am thankful to be warm and dry.  The the carpark was well de-iced and it.

That volunteering was busy & I stepped it up a notch & survived.  That I remembered to submit the supervisor feedback.  That I resisted chocolate in my break & had an apple instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment