Tuesday 5 January 2021

Home

Thankful that I only slid on ice on empty roads, that I got to work & back safely.  That I got done what I needed to while I was still at work.

That I remembered my tablet, and can now see what effect taking it late has.

For husband, that he cooked the cabbage a different way & puts the effort in to make food for me.

For my friends, for having people to chat with & share ideas with.  For access to books and websites and more ideas.  That husband & I share hobbies, & have interesting discussions.  That I've brought him into a work discussion.

That I have warm dry clothes, and heating, somewhere safe and warm to call my own.  That I have a reliable car to get me places.  That husband is around & we get on well.  That the people I know are safe and well.


No comments:

Post a Comment