Thursday 21 January 2021

Friends

Thankful for my friends and network.  For blogs and records and being able to access happy memories, & for knowing that I've made a difference in people's lives.  That feedback is shared with us so we can see how appreciative service users are.  & the supervisors can give us shout outs too.

For people I got to know before leaving England, & still being able to access events through zoom etc.  That as much as I miss the scene over there, I can still keep & I know I am better off here with husband & the new life, new job etc.

For being able to keep in touch via Facebook & email, and for calls as well as messages over the internet.

That I braved asking latest mentee for a recommendation which means I can brave asking boss for a recommendation when my contract ends.

That I had a taste of frustration & it's help me appreciate how well off I am in my current job, & how the working culture is much healthier than my previous one.  That mostly I am unconcerned about things and I am good at my job & conscientious and not overly invested in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment