Wednesday 20 January 2021

Friends

Thankful I have friends, & that we can send messages ranging from silly to venting to check-ins to thought provoking conversations.  That friend was happy to delay tonight's phone call half an hour since I was running late.  That I enjoy chatting with friends, & have a good laugh with them.

Husband being caught in a meeting meant I had time to finish a task I was on so the boss can see me making progress.  Things are slowly progressing and he recognises that I'm getting things done.  That the day husband wanted to go shopping after work was one I didn't have Pilates so 

Thankful the one made redundant got another job, & that I was able to help her look forward to it.

That husband shared his treat cookies with me, they were still warm & gooey & lovely.

That I have plenty, and was in a better mood today.  That my part of the audit was painless.


No comments:

Post a Comment