Wednesday 13 January 2021

Tablets

Thankful I thought to email the doctors, and that I got a reply and my prescription's in progress.  Thankful that was easier than getting through on the phone.  That it occurred to me to ask where to collect it, & to ask if I can pay for it online & collect it locally instead.

Thankful that I can still get onsite at work when I need to.  That I met the people I needed to so didn't need to go into the lab.  That the printer behaved while I was using it.  That just as I was thinking to go to the big office & ask for a spot there the manager came up & I asked him then.

That I've got plans to meet up for a walk with one of the others, that I happened into her today.  Glad of fortuitous meetings.  That colleague agrees with my thoughts on something & we'll make a plan together.

That husband does the cooking & it's yummy, & reasonably healthy.  

That it was dry today.  Thankful I took my calculator & got to show calculation to reviewer.  & that I use a rucksack instead of a shoulder bag for the laptop, much more comfortable for the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment