Monday 4 January 2021

Work

Thankful that the road was empty where I slid on the ice, & that I got to work & back safely.  

That team mate was in & we had a good chat, he's fun and I'm in a good team. That he came to lunch & we sat with some of the others I know and it was as social as possible given current distancing.

That hopefully I can get in tomorrow and finish a chunk of work, & then I won't be on site for a while.

That I was brave & made it to the sandwich counter for a toastie for lunch.  

Thankful that husband cooked the red cabbage for tea, & it was quite nice.  That we have a couple of ideas to make it even nicer, & maybe I will do it tomorrow.

To an old contact who got in touch & it reminded me how lucky I am that we moved, that husband is home all the time (not working away).  It reminded me how I suffered in my previous workplace & I'm able to look back objectively now.  Thankful to have escaped and also to have learnt better.


No comments:

Post a Comment