Wednesday 6 January 2021

Company

Thankful for husband, that he looks after me & we have interesting conversations.  That we know enough about each other's jobs to have useful technical discussions.  That he's home now, & I get to spend plenty of time with him.

For an old acquaintance who pointed out how much happier I seem now.

For chocolate, and fruit & veg.  For having a healthy diet and some treats.

That I found a show I like on Netflix with 20 min episodes which are perfect for lunch times.

That my next library book is ready for download.  That I have access to plenty of books to keep me entertained.

That even though I'm missing home & friends, I can still keep in touch with them.  & that I'm happier here with husband than I would be at home on my own, even with access to the beach & friends.  That eventually I will be able to get back over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment