Tuesday 19 January 2021

The week plods on

Thankful that I got a lie in, that I work from home & can get up (within reason) whenever & start work whenever.

That I got a nap at lunchtime, & a snackbar & headed into work.  That I get to work from home and can go in when I need to, it's good to have the flexibility.  I also figured out how I'd misconnected my laptop to the docking station & managed to get the external monitor working.

Thankful for being able to quit for the day when I've had enough, & that I sorted out my mistake.  That tomorrow I can start again, & there's plenty of time to get done what I need to.  That I can relax & breathe & everything will sort itself out.

That my tower fell onto the table (rather than the floor) and survived it undamaged.  

That husband has a stash of chocolate that I can help myself to, & he ordered take-away for dinner & knows what I like.


No comments:

Post a Comment