Friday 1 January 2021

Day 1....

Thankful for being able to lie in bed this morning reading as I was snuggled into husband.  This is my favourite part of the day & I'm glad I was awake.  Thankful for library access & ebooks, & for the phone etc. more comfy than reading actual books in bed, as much as I love them.

Thankful for my friends, that there are people I can reach out to if I'm struggling or feeling down.  And even better than there are people to share being happy with, & small wins, & things that make me smile.  Glad of the technology that makes it easy to keep in touch with people, and send photos and emoji.  That there is plenty to do besides actual talking.

Thankful for a friend who asked for a reading today, that she knows she can ask, & that it's one of the rare times that she accepts support.  That I picked the perfect deck for her & she was happy with my choice, & that she got a positive reading.

That I avoided a buzzkill, and the guilt about someone else suffering it was short lived.  

That I took the time to ask husband about his game & he spent nearly the whole walk talking about it.  Glad that he's talking more than he used to.  That he comes for walks with me, & that he cooks healthy food for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment