Thursday 7 January 2021

Friends

Thankful friend got a job, & another friend got a promotion!  

That it's nice keeping in touch with people, & internet etc. makes that easy.  Thankful that I have friends & people to chat with.  That being in lately with another team mate has given me the chance to get to know him & have a laugh & he's added me to the WhatsApp.  That team meeting was a laugh.

That I spotted a few errors, & that was appreciated & now they're fixed.  That colleague has finally accepted my document revision.

That I have time to indulge myself in my hobbies, & that I have space for them.  That I have manage to drop the drama people from my life and so my life is calm and enjoyable.  That I've learnt to say no to things.

That I'm making the effort to do things that're good for me, like the Pilates & eating fruit.  That cutting down on chocolate isn't the same as giving it up so I can still enjoy it.

That husband cooked a nice dinner, using the cabbage that I was supposed to fry up for myself.  That we've got tv to enjoy watching together.


No comments:

Post a Comment