Friday 22 January 2021

Friday!

Thankful it's Friday, that it's the weekend.  

That most of the tasks my boss has given me are in progress, & he's pleased with my work.  That I hosted my meeting well, & managed to take enough notes to send out the minutes with actions attached.  That this is a fresh start & I control the narrative, just getting on with stuff & being good at it.  That I can put my experience into practice & go with whatever I think best.  That I'm enjoying relative freedom at work, without the pressure & isolation that accompanied the autonomy of my last job.

That husband has built the exercise machine and we've both had a quick go, that I can see me using it.

That my mentee is happy to give me a LinkedIn recommendation for the mentoring, and that one of the book club members sent me an email to say she enjoyed my review.

That I had a pleasant phone call with my parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment