Saturday 2 January 2021

Cosy

Thankful we got back in time for my volunteering.  That I got a new level & we had a little celebration in the chat.  For the sense of community & support that comes with volunteering, & that I was finished for the end of my shift.  Thankful for the constant reminder of how lucky I am to have people in my life, and things that I enjoy doing.  For safety and security, shelter and resources.  And for friends.

That the website husband was looking at has been updated & he can order exchanges now.  That the shelves have been restocked since the last time we went shopping.

That we've finally ordered the exercise machine husband chose, & have the money to pay for it.  Looking forward to exercising on it.  Thankful for the space to be able to have it.  For having a nice house and space for the things we want to do in it.  For being healthy & reasonably healthy.

Also glad we brought the hoover and keeping on top of the cleaning is easier starting from fresh. 

Thankful for the internet, for easy access to information.  For being able to buy fruit & vegetables, & being able to find recipes for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment